|Once you have selected Houston Thyroid and Endocrine Specialists to manage your endocrine condition, you will have the support of our friendly staff. Our top priority is to educate our patients in a warm, welcoming environment.|
|Find the Office & Arrive Early
If you have not completed a new patient packet, your appointment is not guaranteed so plan to arrive ONE HOUR prior to appointment time to complete the paper work.
The New Patient Packet
This online Packet must be completed as soon as possible to allow time for review; please complete it at least 4 days or more prior to your appointment. We will call you within 1 business day of completing the packet to schedule your appointment based on the information provided.
**Patients who have not have not submitted their packet 4 days ahead of the visit date may have appointments rescheduled in consideration of other prepared patients and should be prepared to wait for 2-3 hours prior to seeing the doctor.
**International patients please contact our coordinator
You have two options to submit your completed new patient packet and previous records. Do not email the packet as this is not a secure form of communication.
- Submit Online: Complete the online packet and we will receive it once you have completed all pages. We should call you within 2 business days to schedule your appointment.
- Fax or Mail or upload to us: If you are unable to complete the online form please download a copy which you may print out and fill out by hand. Also please send to us any requested records relevant to your condition. You have three options to send us these documents:
- Fax securely to 713.795.0855
- Mail to New Patient Coordinator, 6624 Fannin Street. Suite 2260. Houston, TX 77030. Please make sure it arrives 3 days ahead of the scheduled appointment
- Upload PDF copies from your computer desktop to this secure link: upload here
REVIEW other important documents, release of information forms, and detailed driving directions.